This set brings the storytelling and roleplaying elements of D&D to Magic through fan-favorite D&D spells and monsters and incredible booster fun treatments highlighting classic D&D flavor, including the rulebook treatment reminiscent of early Monster Manuals.
And, of course, players will find an abundance of both dungeons and dragons.
Adventures in the Forgotten Realms Set Boosters contain:
- At least 1 rare or mythic rare card (approximately 27% of Set Boosters contain 2 rares or mythic rares, 3% contain 3, and it's even possible to open 4 though that's less than 1% of the time.)
- 1 Traditional foil card of any rarity
- 1 Rulebook, module, or borderless common or uncommon
- 1 Art card or foil-stamped art card
- 7–10 Commons and uncommons (at most 7 may be uncommon)
- 1 Basic land or foil basic land
- 1 Ad/token/dungeon card or 1 card from The List